Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Malahide
Our House Painters in Malahide are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Malahide House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Malahide House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Malahide?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Malahide.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Malahide
Spray Painting near Kinsaley
Painters and Decorators near Kinsealy-Drinan
Painting Contractors near Donabate
Commercial Painting near Portmarnock
House Painters near Swords
Painting Contractors near Cloghran
Spray Painting near Portrane
House Painters near Dublin 17
Painters near Balgrifin
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are difficult to remove and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots guarantee any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.