Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Lurgan
Our House Painters in Lurgan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Lurgan House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Lurgan House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Lurgan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Lurgan.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Lurgan
Painting Contractors near Tinmuck
Painters and Decorators near Ballycumber
Painters and Decorators near Grogan
Painters and Decorators near Killachonna
Commercial Painting near Clara
Painters near Temple
Painters near Kilmalady
House Painters near Horseleap
Spray Painting near Moyvoughly
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are hard to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and suggest how to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.