Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Lucan
Our House Painters in Lucan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Lucan House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Lucan House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Lucan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Lucan.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Dublin 20
Spray Painting near Palmerstown
Painters near Lucan
Commercial Painting near Saggart
Painters near Rathcoole
Painting Contractors near Newcastle
Painting and Decorating near Adamstown
Painting Contractors near Ballyoulaster
House Painters near Jobstown
House Painters near Brittas
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are hard to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any spots are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.