Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Kildare
Our House Painters in Kildare are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kildare House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kildare House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Kildare?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kildare.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Kildare
Painting Contractors near Maddenstown
Commercial Painting near Cherryville
Spray Painting near The curragh
Spray Painting near Brownstown
Painting Contractors near Wheelam
Painters and Decorators near Lackagh
Commercial Painting near Suncroft
Painters and Decorators near Rathernan
Painters near Curragh
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to remove and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.