Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Kentstown
Our House Painters in Kentstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kentstown House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kentstown House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Kentstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kentstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Rathfeigh
Spray Painting near Skreen
Painters near Yellow Furze
Painters and Decorators near Newgrange
Painting Contractors near Tara
Painters near Hays
House Painters near Duleek
Commercial Painting near Tylas
Painting and Decorating near Garlow Cross
Painting Contractors near Dowth
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor look at the concern and advise how to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.