Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Greenan, County Wicklow
Our House Painters in Greenan, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Greenan, County Wicklow House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Greenan, County Wicklow House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Greenan, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are hard to eliminate and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and advise how to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Greenan (Irish: An Grianán, meaning “The Summerhouse”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Nearby are the towns of Rathdrum and Aughrim along with the glaciated valleys of Glendalough and Glenmalure. The name is spelled ‘Greenane’ on older signs in the village (see thumbnail); the modern version drops the final ‘e’. Greenan is also the name of a crossing in County Monaghan, Ireland. Its coordinates are 54° 11′ 33″ North, 7° 4′ 37″ West. 
On the main road, there are a few houses and also a primary school named Greenans Cross National School.