Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dundrum
Our House Painters in Dundrum are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dundrum House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dundrum House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dundrum?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dundrum.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Dundrum
Commercial Painting near Ranelagh
Painters and Decorators near D14
Painters near Churchtown
Painters near Rathfarnham
Painting Contractors near Goatstown
Spray Painting near Dartry
Painting Contractors near D6
Painters and Decorators near South County Dublin
Painters and Decorators near Island Bridge
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are challenging to remove and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any stains are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and recommend how to progress without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to note how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.