Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dunderry
Our House Painters in Dunderry are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dunderry House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dunderry House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dunderry?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dunderry.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dunderry
Spray Painting near Kilbride
Painting and Decorating near Robinstown
Painters and Decorators near Bohermeen
Spray Painting near Bective
Commercial Painting near Trim
Commercial Painting near Balreask
Spray Painting near Scurlockstown
House Painters near Navan
Painting and Decorating near Kilmessan
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are challenging to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.