Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 9
Our House Painters in Dublin 9 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 9?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Drumcondra
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 9
Painters near Elm Mount
Painters near Sillogue
Painters near Cremore
Painters and Decorators near Finglas Road
Painting Contractors near Phibsboro
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 7
House Painters near East Point
House Painters near Cloniffe
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are challenging to eliminate and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.