Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 8 (D8)
Our House Painters in Dublin 8 (D8) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 8 (D8) House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 8 (D8) House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 8 (D8)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 8 (D8).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are tough to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often specified as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.