Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin
Our House Painters in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and advise the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.