Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown
Our House Painters in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any issue locations it is important to get the professional advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.