Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
Our House Painters in Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are tough to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any issue locations it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend how to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to note how filthy the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.