Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 3
Our House Painters in Dublin 3 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 3?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Marino
Painters near Dublin 3
Commercial Painting near Fairview
Spray Painting near Griffith Avenue
Spray Painting near Whitehall
Spray Painting near Tourmakeady
Painting and Decorating near East Point
Painting Contractors near Cloniffe
Painters and Decorators near D9
Spray Painting near Beaumont
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn discolorations are tough to remove and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and advise ways to progress without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.