Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin
Our House Painters in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue locations it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest how to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.