Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 22
Our House Painters in Dublin 22 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 22?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Dublin 22
Commercial Painting near Clondalkin
Commercial Painting near Quarryvale
Commercial Painting near D12
Painters near Bluebell
Painting and Decorating near Terenure
Spray Painting near Walkinstown
Painting and Decorating near Perrystown
House Painters near Bawnogue
Painters near Rowlagh
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home sensation like a work website, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are tough to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and suggest how to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.