Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin
Our House Painters in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are tough to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.