Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 20
Our House Painters in Dublin 20 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 20 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 20 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 20?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 20.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Lucan
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 20
Commercial Painting near Palmerstown
Painters and Decorators near Saggart
Commercial Painting near Rathcoole
Painters and Decorators near Newcastle
Spray Painting near Adamstown
Painting Contractors near Ballyoulaster
Painters near Jobstown
Commercial Painting near Brittas
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are challenging to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest how to move on without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.