Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 18
Our House Painters in Dublin 18 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 18?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near D18
Painting Contractors near Foxrock
House Painters near Dublin 18
Painters near Clonskeagh
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 14
Painting Contractors near Goatstown
Painters near Rathfarnham
Commercial Painting near Roebuck
Painting Contractors near Windy Arbour
Commercial Painting near Ballsbridge
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are challenging to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting professional and address and damage right away to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and recommend ways to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.