Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 17
Our House Painters in Dublin 17 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 17 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 17 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 17?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 17.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near D17
House Painters near Dublin 17
Painters and Decorators near Balgrifin
Painters near Darndale
Painting Contractors near Priorswood
Painters and Decorators near Belcamp
Painting and Decorating near Donaghmede
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 5
House Painters near Raheny
Painting Contractors near Kinsealy-Drinan
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are hard to remove and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and advise how to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to note how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.