Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 16
Our House Painters in Dublin 16 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 16 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 16 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 16?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 16.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near D16
Painting Contractors near Dublin 16
Commercial Painting near Ballinteer
House Painters near Irishtown
Commercial Painting near Ringsend
Painting Contractors near Ballsbridge
Spray Painting near D4
Painting and Decorating near North Wall
Painters near Windy Arbour
Painting and Decorating near Lower Mount Street
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are hard to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend how to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.