Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 15
Our House Painters in Dublin 15 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 15 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 15 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 15?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 15.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Ongar
Painting Contractors near Dublin 15
Painting Contractors near Clonsilla
Painting and Decorating near Tyrellstown
Spray Painting near Clonee
Painting Contractors near Arbout Hill
Commercial Painting near D7
Spray Painting near Broadstone
Commercial Painting near Cabra
Spray Painting near Smithfield
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are challenging to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.