Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 12
Our House Painters in Dublin 12 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 12 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 12 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 12?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 12.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 12
Spray Painting near Crumlin
House Painters near Dolphin's Barn
House Painters near D8
Commercial Painting near South Circular Road
Painting and Decorating near D10
Painting Contractors near Ballyfermot
Painting and Decorating near Cherry Orchard
House Painters near Dublin 10
Spray Painting near Kilmainham
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are challenging to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is vital to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest ways to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.