Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 11
Our House Painters in Dublin 11 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 11 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 11 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 11?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 11.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 11
Painting and Decorating near Old Finglas Road
Painters and Decorators near Balcurris
Painting and Decorating near Dubber
Commercial Painting near Mulhuddart
Painting Contractors near Finglas
Painters and Decorators near Glasnevin Cemetry
Spray Painting near Balbutcher
House Painters near Kilshane Cross
House Painters near Sandyhill
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are difficult to remove and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any stains are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and recommend ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.