Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Dublin 1
Our House Painters in Dublin 1 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 1?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Amiens Street
Painting Contractors near Dublin 1
Commercial Painting near Talbot Street
Painting Contractors near North Strand
House Painters near D3
Painting Contractors near Ballybough
Painters near D1
Painting and Decorating near Abbey Street
House Painters near O'Connell Street
Commercial Painting near Mountjoy Square
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the problem and recommend how to move forward without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.