Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our House Painters in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist look at the issue and recommend how to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to note how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.