Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Curraghmore
Our House Painters in Curraghmore are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Curraghmore House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Curraghmore House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Curraghmore?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Curraghmore.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Curraghmore
Painting Contractors near Kilbrickane
Painters and Decorators near Loughmoe
Painters and Decorators near Ballybristy
Commercial Painting near Dovea
Painting and Decorating near Castleleiny
House Painters near Barnalisheen
Commercial Painting near Manseltown
Painting and Decorating near Thurles
Painting Contractors near Templemore
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to include in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are hard to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue locations it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.