Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Curraghboy
Our House Painters in Curraghboy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Curraghboy House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Curraghboy House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Curraghboy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Curraghboy.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Curraghboy
Painters near Lismoyle
House Painters near Brideswell
House Painters near Kiltoom
House Painters near Ballagh
House Painters near Dysart
Painting and Decorating near Lecarrow
Painters near Four Roads
House Painters near Duggarry
Painting and Decorating near Carrowduff
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are tough to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.