Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Cabinteely
Our House Painters in Cabinteely are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Cabinteely House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Cabinteely House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Cabinteely?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Cabinteely.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Cabinteely
Commercial Painting near Booterstown
Painters and Decorators near Mount Merrion
Painting and Decorating near Leopardstown
Spray Painting near Stillorgan
Commercial Painting near Blackrock
Commercial Painting near Kilternan
House Painters near Donnybrook
Painters and Decorators near Merrion
House Painters near Dublin 4
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are hard to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is necessary to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and advise ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.