Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Bray
Our House Painters in Bray are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Bray House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Bray House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Bray?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Bray.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are tough to remove and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any issue locations it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and recommend how to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Bray (Irish: Bré, meaning “hill”, formerly Brí Chualann) is a coastal town in north County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated about 20 km (12 mi) south of Dublin city centre on the east coast. It has a population of 32,600 making it the fourteenth largest urban area in all of Ireland and the ninth largest urban area within the Republic of Ireland (at the 2016 census).
Bray is a resort town, and its proximity to Dublin make it a destination for tourists and day-trippers from the capital. Bray is home to Ardmore Studios, and some light industry is located in the town, with some business and retail parks on its southern periphery. Commuter links between Bray and Dublin are provided by rail, Dublin Bus and the M11 and M50 motorways.