Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Blanchardstown
Our House Painters in Blanchardstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Blanchardstown House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Blanchardstown House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Blanchardstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Blanchardstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near D15
Commercial Painting near Blanchardstown
Commercial Painting near Corduff
Spray Painting near Coolmine
Spray Painting near Castleknock
Commercial Painting near Cabra
Painters and Decorators near Smithfield
Painters and Decorators near Clonsilla
Painting and Decorating near Ongar
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 15
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend how to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.