Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Ballymun
Our House Painters in Ballymun are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymun House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymun House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ballymun?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymun.
Nearby areas that we cover:
- Painting Contractors Ballymascanlan
- Painting Contractors Baltray
- Painting Contractors Ardee
- Painting And Decorating Deansgrange
- Painting Contractors Cornelscourt
- Painting And Decorating Avoca, County Wicklow
- House Painters Coolboy
- Painting Contractors Annagassan
- House Painters Goatstown
- Painting And Decorating Nurney
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the concern and suggest how to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how dirty the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Ballymun (Irish: Baile Munna) is an area on Dublin’s Northside in Ireland, the modern development of which began in the 1960s to accommodate a housing crisis in inner city areas of Dublin. The area became well-known for its high-rise tower blocks and flat complexes. It has several sub-districts such as Sillogue and Poppintree, and is in close proximity to Dublin Airport.
In 1997, a regeneration plan was announced, which led to demolition of the flats and their replacement by new low-rise housing and some civic amenities, but also saw the loss of most of the area’s shops. The regeneration has cost about one billion euro to date.