Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Ballymount
Our House Painters in Ballymount are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymount House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymount House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ballymount?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymount.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is essential to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Ballymount (Irish: Baile an Mhóta, meaning “town of the moat”), is a locality on the south side of Dublin, near the mainly residential areas of Walkinstown to the east, Tallaght to the west and Greenhills to the south. Ballymount is accessed by a number of public bus routes from Dublin city centre, and via the Red Cow Stop on the Red Luas Line, and it houses one of the largest industrial zones in Ireland.
Ballymount is divided by the M50 motorway. On the west side of the divide is the more residential area of Kingswood, and most of the industrial land is on the east. Well-known companies based in Ballymount include Smurfit, The Bag Shop Ltd., TV3 Television Network, DHL, Johnson Brothers and Excel.