Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Ballymoney
Our House Painters in Ballymoney are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymoney House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymoney House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ballymoney?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymoney.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Ballymoney
Painters and Decorators near Courtown
House Painters near Riverchapel
House Painters near Ardramine
Commercial Painting near Gorey
Painters and Decorators near Courtown harbour
Painting Contractors near Killinierin
Painters near Ballycanew
Painting and Decorating near Killenagh
Spray Painting near Hollyfort
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.