Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Ballyboughal
Our House Painters in Ballyboughal are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballyboughal House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballyboughal House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ballyboughal?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballyboughal.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Ballyboughal
House Painters near Ballyboghil
Painting and Decorating near Oldtown
House Painters near Rolestown
House Painters near Damastown
Spray Painting near Killsallaghan
House Painters near Kilsallaghan
House Painters near Lusk
Painting Contractors near Naul
Painters near The Naul
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget more often than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.