Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Ballinteer
Our House Painters in Ballinteer are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballinteer House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballinteer House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ballinteer?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballinteer.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near D16
Spray Painting near Dublin 16
House Painters near Ballinteer
Commercial Painting near Irishtown
Spray Painting near Ringsend
Commercial Painting near Ballsbridge
Painting Contractors near D4
Painting Contractors near North Wall
Painters near Windy Arbour
Painters near Lower Mount Street
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend how to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.