Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Balbriggan
Our House Painters in Balbriggan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Balbriggan House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Balbriggan House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Balbriggan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Balbriggan.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Balbriggan
House Painters near Balrothery
Spray Painting near Balscaddan
Commercial Painting near Gormanstown
Painters near Stamullen
Spray Painting near Skerries
Painters and Decorators near Mosney
Painters near The Naul
Commercial Painting near Naul
Painting and Decorating near Laytown
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are challenging to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is important to get the professional advice from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and recommend how to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.