Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Addison
Our House Painters in Addison are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Addison House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Addison House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Addison?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Addison.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near D11
Painting Contractors near Addison
Painters near North Inner City
Painters and Decorators near Ballygal
Painting and Decorating near Finglas
Painters and Decorators near Glasnevin Cemetry
Spray Painting near Balbutcher
Commercial Painting near Glasnevin
Spray Painting near Violet Hill
Commercial Painting near Ballymun
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are difficult to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor look at the concern and advise the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.