Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Shillelagh, County Wicklow
Our Commercial Painting in Shillelagh, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Shillelagh, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Shillelagh, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are challenging to remove and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any spots are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem locations it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Shillelagh (Irish: Síol Éalaigh) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located in the south of the county, on the R725 regional road from Carlow to Gorey. The River Derry, a tributary of the River Slaney, flows through the village, while the Wicklow Way passes to the north and west.
The village was planned as part of the FitzWilliam estate in the 17th century. In 2016, it had a population of 337.