Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Commercial Painting in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are difficult to eliminate and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is important to get the professional recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest how to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: