Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 9 (D9)
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 9 (D9) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 (D9) Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 (D9) Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 9 (D9)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9 (D9).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional specialist look at the concern and suggest how to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.