Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are challenging to remove and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue areas it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash outside surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.