Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 5 (D5)
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 5 (D5) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 5 (D5) Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 5 (D5) Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 5 (D5)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 5 (D5).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.