Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 3 (D3)
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 3 (D3) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 (D3) Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 (D3) Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 3 (D3)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3 (D3).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem locations it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and advise how to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.