Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are hard to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations make sure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is important to get the expert advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and advise how to progress without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.