Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work website, completion item is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are tough to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is necessary to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and recommend how to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is very important to note how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.