Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are tough to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the problem and advise ways to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.