Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and suggest how to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.