Aqua Commercial Painting Ltd offers the best Commercial Painting service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our Commercial Painting in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) Commercial Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) Commercial Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Commercial Painting In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Commercial Painting Needs!
Our professional Commercial Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend ways to progress without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.