Painters and Decorators in Tallaght
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Tallaght and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Tallaght are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Tallaght Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Tallaght Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Tallaght? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Tallaght.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Painting and Decorating near Tallaght
Spray Painting near Howth
Spray Painting near D24
Painters near Rathmines
House Painters near Harold's Cross
Painting Contractors near D6W
House Painters near Churchtown
Painters and Decorators near D14
Painting and Decorating near Milltown
Spray Painting near Dublin 6
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are hard to eliminate and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and recommend how to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.